Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Has a week really gone by?

My day started yesterday with a 7:00 am dentist appointment. Now its 39 1/2 hours later and I'm still up... somehow. Somewhere in there I had 4 hours of sleep in a row, I think between 1 am 5 am this morning. Will is now asleep too. He's snoozing next to me in his bouncy seat. He's stirring though and should be up any minute, so I've only got a few minutes...

Max turned 8 today, and he had fun opening presents and eating a "pudding cake." His REAL cake will come this weekend at his "Kid B-day" with all his friends.

Sophie loves "Mothering" with her new "living doll". She's so good with Will; changing him, holding him, giving him bottles. She's great, but now is acting out more often these days trying not to slip into middle-child-obscurity. I don't blame her.

Soccer draft was tonight. I'm coaching again, and I think we'll have a fun team this year. I've got 9 kids this time as opposed to 15 last year. Subbing will be much easier with 9. I was able to get a couple of Max's close friends on his team, and maybe he'll make some new ones too.

The days are getting shorter and nights are definately cooler. We still don't have any storm windows for the downstairs, nor do we have gutters, insulation in the cellar, nor tires for the Prius. Ugh.

No comments: