Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cold Thanksgiving

Happy TG Everyone! (well mostly to Chase and Keith... the only people who read this)
It's a cold grey day here on Cape Cod. Just nasty out. It's at this time of year that I start counting months (not days) until spring. I always have wishful thinking that it will be one of those years where the crocusses come out in February. So... 3 more months of this crap until Spring! Better get the fishing gear ready... wait.. I never cleaned it up yet from this year.

Oh... and the moths are back!

2 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Hey, I'm here for ya bro.

Why not just hop in the car and drive an hour to some massive ski resorts for a day of powder?

Oh, right. Cape Cod.

:-)

My first day on the slopes is Dec. 18, took a Thursday off.

Bert said...

Hey Bruce!

Yes, someone else is reading your blog. Happy T-Day to you, Amy, Max, Sophie and… Will? Guess I am out of the loop! Congrats! My Wil is honored, by the way. Max is looking very mature.

Wil and I are doing the Kauai thanksgiving thing. Trying to make due with almost all local foods. No skiijng today, unless water skiing (right, what a mental image!).

Peace brah…