Saturday, December 27, 2008

Running Again

On Friday, we hit 45 degrees and I've been feeling pretty much like an old shut-in vampire for the last two weeks. So, I got out and ran. I think I went about 5 miles: From the house, I went down Main St. to Paynes Creek Beach (~1.5mi), then over sand to Saint's Landing (1 mi), up Robbins Hill Rd, down Lower, then up Swamp, back to Main to Alden (1.25 mi), then up Alden (with it's nasty hill) to Tubman, and back to our house. (1.25 mi). I had planned on only going out for 3 miles, but it was so nice I just kept going. Now... I'm feeling the pain.

It's been a relaxing 4 days . I'm glad I took Friday off. Now Monday looms. Tomorrow, while Chase is skiing... I'll be back at the desk.... ugh. (Will you be getting some footage chase? I saw a helmet cam mount on E-bay)

1 comment:

Chase Squires said...

I tried for live action footage, but screwed up, my first try ... going to try it again at Abasin, Montezuma Bowl opens at 11 a.m.! I'll be there!

Rock on with the running, get on out there. No such thing as bad weather, just bad gear!