Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend and right into Wednesday

Wow...
So we never made it to Hammond Castle. The kids opted for the beach, and who could blame them, it was gorgeous out. The water was the typical August water in Rockport at about 65 degrees and slightly painful to get under. Once in though, it was pretty nice. After leaving the kids and heading home, I tried to catch up on some work, but ended up dozing off in front of the TV before I even started. Next thing I knew it was 8:00am and I was going to be late to work if I rode my bike... so I used that as my excuse to drive in. Work was crazy and I never looked up from my monitor until 5:30pm, when I just put everything down to pick up the mess the next day. But something went off track for that plan. A few hours after I got home, at 8:00, Amy's water broke (3 weeks before the due date) and we were off to the hospital. Now it's 46 hours later and we have our 3rd child. He's beautiful and doing great and so is Amy. More later... (click photo for a larger view)

1 comment:

Chase Squires said...

Holy crap. Congrats. Three kids now? What are you, the Waltons?