Friday, August 15, 2008

My Favorite Beer

(click photos for a larger view)
This is Dogfish Head Brewery's "Raison D'Etre" mahogony ale. It's my favorite beer. They started in Delaware, but recently opened up a brewpub near DC. Rosemary and Jay (Sis and Bro-in-law) live just down the street from the new brewpub, and she got me this glass. I love it... it's sitting now on my "Dogfish" coaster, next to the mouse, full of glass number two for tonight. Their slogan, if you can't read the glass is, "Off-centered ales for off-centered people." I can't wait for my next visit to DC! Thank you Rosemania!

2 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Come to Colorado, the home of craft brewed beers ... Breck, New Belgium, Tommyknocker, Divide, Wynkoop, it's all here and waiting for y'all!!

c

Chase Squires said...

it's the weekend, time for more posts.