Thursday, August 28, 2008

Will Comes Home

Will came home today. He's such an awesome little guy, so tiny, very alert and he's been sleeping all day... which means he'll be UP ALL NIGHT! Photos coming on Flickr, so if you haven't signed up yet, please do. Here he is with his big bro and sis!

Click Here to sign up, then email me your screen name and I'll get you set up as one of my contacts. Also, if you already have a yahoo account, just send me your yahoo email and I'll make you one of my contacts.
(click photo for a larger view)

4 comments:

Keith said...

He is so beautiful!!!! congratulations on ALL three! love the picture.

we can't wait to meet him!!!

Keith said...

by the way...that was Evangelina not Keith!

Chase Squires said...

something about this family looks so familiar ... oldest son, middle sister, younger brother ...

Say, is there a pot of warm maple syrup in the kitchen?

Bruce Christopher said...

You KNOW IT!