Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Red Sox Win! (ALDS)

Yeah! What a game... What a series! Well, actually, I slept through the first two games. I was so frustrated with myself, and felt like such a bad fan, (but I did catch up on all the plays and scores on mlb the next morning). I just got sucked in by those wonderful bean-bag chairs while putting the kids to bed and the next thing I knew it was 3 am. I marathonned through the 5 1/2-hour 3rd game's loss, and kicked myself for NOT opting for the bean-bags that night. (Still a great game!)

Then tonight... TONIGHT! Tonight those Sox, they launched me on the requisite Red Sox Fan's roller coaster ride, right down to the finish. Way to go good old V-Tech with that key out on the suicide squeeze. How in the world does he get those duck legs going so fast? Way to go OTHER Jason with the big double and perfect slide home on Lowrie's base hit. Lester was dead on, Kotsay (sp) rocked, Pedroia, Youk... What a great game. It's so fun to be a Sox Fan. Can't wait for the Rays series. Oooooh it's gonna be good.

1 comment:

Chase Squires said...

Rock on Sox ... great game, yeah Tec for all his hitting woes (man couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat) that squeeze play was priceless.

Let's see if we set a record for hit batsmen in the Rays series :-)